Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Dit prototype is manueel gemaakt maar is perfect te produceren met een lasercutter die een maximale lengte van 1.50m
De bottomplate_FINAL.pdf en topplate_FINAL.pdf zijn de files die we gelaserd hebben op 4mm plexi. De .par files en .asm files zijn SolidEdge files.
De topplate hebben we gelaserd met de settings van een 6mm plaat ipv 4mm. Reden hiervoor is dat we anders net niet diep genoeg zaten. Graveerwerk van de Panda hebben we 3x laten lopen met de standaard graveer settings.
The stamps are cutted in grey linoleum and glued on a cutout of its outline in MDF to give it more stability. In a kringloopwinkel I bought a round wooden doorknob for the small stamp. I am still searching for a second handle or knob for the big one.
The first inkpad I tried to make was an experiment with tissue paper on a plastic bag and normal ink patrons that I cut open. It didn't work out perfectly, but using the small stamp it sometimes came close. For the bigger stamp, the pattern on the tissue paper was too visible. Another problem is that this kind of ink dries so quickly that you can't keep the inkpad for later use. Again in a kringloopwinkel I found a square tin that fits the big stamp: excelent for a more sustainable inkpad. I used textile paint (this dries much slower) and a piece of felt for this inkpad. I want to make more experiments, for example with specific inkpad-ink and with different kinds of paint, but with these first results I am already happy :-)